Dynojet Power Commander 5 With Ignition Adjustment
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. It is compatible with 2009 and newer bike models. On select models, gain control over fuel delivery AND timing with the new Power Commander V with fuel and ignition control. The best of both worlds, now you can realize all the benefits of the Power Commander V and the Ignition Module 5 wrapped in a single enclosure. This Power Commander V is available for select twin cylinder engines. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
- Reduced size from PCIII USB (less than half of the size of PCIII).
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming).
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included).
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed).
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature).
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes.
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIII USB).
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges).
- Retains all of the standard Power Commander V fuel control features.
- Allows +/- 20 degrees of timing adjustment.
- Map switch input: Change maps on the fly.
- Adjust timing per cylinder.
- Raise your Rev Limit (only available on select models).
- Built in launch limiter.
- Fuel and ignition adjustment.
There have been no questions asked about the Dynojet Power Commander 5 With Ignition Adjustment.