- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Drag Specialties is an industry-leading distributor of aftermarket parts and accessories for Harley-Davidson and custom V-Twin motorcycles. They pride themselves on providing dealers and their customers with the widest selection of the newest products from the hottest brands. All delivered with superior service. Over 40 years of experience fuels Drag with a common bond to all they serve - a passion for American motorcycles and the open road.
- The original chrome and black Stealth mirrors are available in clear or "Blue Sapphire" tinted designs.
- "Blue Sapphire" design looks great and helps reduce glare.
- The Stealth II, same great custom mirror head but with a 6" stem - is fabulous for drag or custom handlebars.
- Replacement chrome stems and reflectors are also available separately.
- All feature familiar stud-style mounting common to other mirrors, or choose the included chrome socket-head Allen bolts for a new style of custom mounting.
- Oval head measures 5" x 2.5"; right- or left-side installation.
- Mirror head screws and pivots are stainless steel.
- Mount on 1984 - 2013 Harley-Davidson clutch or brake lever housings and most custom mounting applications.
- Sold each.
- Note: Requires adapter for metric cruisers (sold separately).
There have been no questions asked about the Drag Specialties Stealth II Mirror.