- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Designed to provide the best possible heat protection in areas where high temperatures are always present and problematic, Floor & Tunnel Shield II limits heat transfer on firewalls, transmission tunnels, floorboards, fuel cells and other areas where heat is an issue. Floor & Tunnel Shield II provides excellent lightweight thermal protection, acts as a guard against track and road debris, and provides sound deadening as well.
- Ideal for firewalls, under-vehicle, floor pans, oil tank box areas, transmission tunnels, wrapping fuel cells, under hoods and more.
- Blocks radiant heat.
- Withstands direct high heat temperatures up to 1750F.
- Serves as a barrier to unwanted noise.
- Constructed from 10 mil (0.01") aluminum bonded to finely woven layer of high temperature-resistant glass fiber.
- Easy to form to shapes and contours.
- Excellent heat and sound barrier.
- Wind and water will not affect adhesive.
- Minimum clearance required, only 3/16" thick.
- Just trim, peel and stick.
- Adheres to almost any surface or material including to fiberglass.
- Aggressive self-adhesive backing holds past 450F.
- Multiple uses.
Constructed with an embossed 10 millimeter aluminum face bonded to 1/8" composite glass-fiber core and backed with a high-temp super-strong pressure-sensitive backing, Floor & Tunnel Shield II withstands up to 1750F of direct continuous heat. The adhesive side holds past 450F. Its improved multifaceted modern aluminum surface offers improved reflectivity and rigidity and allows for ease of installation. At only 3/16" thick, this product can be shaped and trimmed for a custom fit and is ideal for minimal clearance areas.
With a unique and patented finely woven glass-fiber backing, Floor & Tunnel Shield II is the easiest, most cost effective way to control thermal transfer while protecting expensive components and vehicle occupants from extreme heat situations and sound.
Floor & Tunnel Shield II can be used on any number of surfaces including, metal, aluminum, carbon fiber, plastic, and more. Multiple uses include: firewalls, under hoods, transmission tunnels, floorpans, fuel cells, and exterior under vehicle locations - anywhere to reflect damaging heat.
There have been no questions asked about the DEI Floor And Tunnel Shield II.