- Write a Review
- 1 Question
- Sizing Chart
Cortech's most technical race garment to date, this perforated cowhide leather suit is race ready at an affordable price. Building on Cortech's experience and feedback from elite AMA Pro Racing sponsored riders, protection, ergonomics and performance have all been updated. Featuring a seamless design in the legs, external armor featuring aluminum sliders in the shoulders and elbows and accordion stretch panels throughout the entire suit, the Adrenaline Suit is exactly the value you have come to expect from the Cortech brand.
- Constructed with perforated and non-perforated top-grain drum-dyed leather (1.2 - 1.4 mm).
- Aerodynamic speed hump with perforated leather ventilation.
- CE-approved shoulder, elbow and knee protectors.
- Triple and double-stitched with high-strength, bonded nylon thread.
- Accordion-style expansion panels at shoulders, elbows, waist and knees.
- Heavy-duty, 600 denier stretch nylon panels in the arms, inseam and calves.
- Molded shoulder protectors with integrated ventilation intake vents.
- Rotated sleeves and pre-curved legs for comfort and performance.
- Cuffs feature a spring-loaded zipper pull to eliminate flapping.
- EVA foam padded collarbone protection panels.
- Mesh lining throughout enhances air circulation and comfort.
- Convenient inner chest pocket.
- Cortech knee sliders and storage bag included.
- YKK zippers.
- New and improved Cortech knee sliders are included.