This is the neatest thing I have used. A wonderful product to have abd use.
Chatterbox X1 Slim Bluetooth Communicator Kit
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Questions
The most versatile communicator on the market just got better! Introducing the ChatterBox! X1 SLIM featuring Bluetooth technology. Predecessor to the X1 Bluetooth model the SLIM is drastically smaller and lighter in size but packs a huge punch. There just isn't anything else out there like it.Features include:
- Almost half the size and weight from the past X1 model.
- Make and answer phone calls, listen to your music, and hear your GPS directions via wireless Bluetooth technology with A2DP.
- AVRCP remote control allowing you to control your music features like forward/reverse music track, volume up/down and pause/play.
- Industry leading 5 mile range when communicating within 22 channels and 38 sub channels. (No more need to be in line of sight.)
- Capable of communicating among an unlimited amount of riders in your group. (No hassle of having to switch back and forth while being limited to talking to only one rider at a time.)
- New hands-free voice activation technology featuring TOT processing.
- Push to talk functionality which is compatible with an optional wireless handlebar mount push to talk button.
- New multi-function Hi-fidelity noise suppression headset with detachable speaker capability.
- Built-in Intercom for riding with a passenger.
- FM radio with scan and 10 presets.
- Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery with 8-10 hours talk time 20 hours standby.
- USB style wall charger.
- X1 SLIM module, multi-function Hi-fidelity noise suppression headset, Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (factory pre-installed), helmet mounting bracket and hardware, wired handlebar mount push to talk button, and USB style wall charger.
Im very, very pleased with the chatter box it works great and I can now listen to my music when im riding using the Bluetooth with my cell phone great item to have and it looks nice on my helmet..
Chatterbox X1 Slim is just what I needed! Can answer phone calls while riding or have my GPS instructions come thru is like icing on the cake. Really nice to have in addition to the bike to bike communication. Plus it is lighter and smaller than other models and easy to use and on some recent trips it was a blast to have. Only one issue was it did pick up stray noise in some cities I drove thru, but, that was on a limited basis so I can live with it as I don't really drive thru too many cities.
No more chasing your buddy down for miles to let him know that he missed the turn way back there. Or sitting there waiting for him to figure it out. Know I just push a button and say "where you goin' dumba$$"and problem solved. And Blutooth is super awesome music and calls while riding, can't beat that
This is a excellent product from really every aspect. Its perfect for a day to day rider