I got a pair of the black aluminum bar ends. Aluminum posts and glass housing and really solid construction. $69.99 (US) and $77.99 with standard shipping. Took 2 days! They came with spacer rings and I had them mounted on my Royal Enfield Continental GT in about 5 minutes and they're rock solid. Zero vibration at any RPM and the rear field of view is terrific. Absolutely worth every penny. They look great and give the GT a really nice look. I highly recommend.
- 1 Review
- 2 Questions
At BikeMaster, they understand the quality and performance that motorcycle owners demand. They also understand that quality should be affordable. Not just for professional riders and mechanics, but for the everyday rider / mechanic as well. That is why BikeMaster continues to bring that level of quality and performance to all riders with their complete line of tools, parts and accessories at affordable prices.
- Stylishly allows for a wider visual field.
- High-quality bar end mirror at an affordable price.
- Tinted glass to reduce night-time glare.
- High-quality swivel for secure placement.
- Mount: Includes adapters for 7/8" or 1" handlebars.
- Sold as a pair.
- Note: Each mirror comes with two plastic rings for 7/8" and 1" handlebars.
- Length: 4-11/16".
- Height: 1-15/16".
- Depth: 5/8".