Bel-ray V-Twin Synthetic 4-Stroke Engine Oil
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
V-Twin Synthetic Engine Oil is a fully synthetic multi-grade 4-stroke engine oil. It is formulated to provide the ultimate performance and protection for large displacement V-Twin engines. Unique anti-wear additives reduce valvetrain wear, piston and ring scuffing and bearing wear. Outstanding oxidation, shear and temperature stability ensure the optimum level of protection at the extreme temperatures that can be generated in V-Twin engines.
- For best performance and protection at high loads and temperatures typical of V-Twin engines.
- Use in all V-Twin engines, including turbo- and super-charged engines.
- Use when maximum power and minimum friction are required.
- Ultimate engine protection - Exclusive Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry reduces bearing and valve train wear and keeps pistons and rings from scuffing.
- Maximized horsepower - Features high polarity synthetic base oils which provide minimum friction for increased power.
- Extended oil life - Unsurpassed shear and oxidation stability. Low volatility base oils eliminate viscosity breakdown and formation of sludge and deposits for longer drain intervals and low oil consumption.
- Cold start protection - Advanced multi-grade formulation means cold starts are safe and easy.
- Superior deposit control - Removes deposits, dissipates heat and lowers friction reduce engine operating temperature.
- Minimized oil consumption - The flash point is extremely high which prevents oil burn-off, virtually eliminates oil consumption and keeps hot engines protected.
There have been no questions asked about the Bel-ray V-Twin Synthetic 4-Stroke Engine Oil.