Bel-ray Primary Chaincase Lubricant
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Primary Chaincase Lubricant is specifically designed for the primary chaincase of all Big Twin model motorcycles equipped with a wet diaphragm spring clutch from 1984 to present. It delivers all-weather clutch performance while providing maximum wear protection for the primary chain and cog set.
- For the primary chaincase of all Big Twin model motorcycles equipped with a wet diaphragm spring clutch from 1984 to present.
- May be used in chaincases equipped with original, modified or aftermarket high performance clutch assemblies.
- Especially recommended for modified engines and operation in both especially cold and hot weather climates.
- Improved clutch performance - Provides smooth, positive clutch hook-up without slipping or shudder in all service conditions from around-town cruising to aggressive drag race launches.
- Superior drive train protection - Exclusive Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry reduces primary drive chain stretch and cog wear to extend primary drive service life.
- All temperature reliability - High Viscosity Index formulation provides dependable performance from sub-freezing to tropical conditions.
- Distinct color - Red coloration makes it easily distinguishable from motor oil, simplifying service.
- Helps prevent leaks - Formulated for outstanding seal compatibility to keep gaskets and seals pliable and leak-free.
- Superior deposit control - Special low-ash formula extends clutch life while preventing deposits to reduce drive train operating temperature.
There have been no questions asked about the Bel-ray Primary Chaincase Lubricant.