- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
V-Twin Semi-Synthetic Engine Oil is a synthetic blend multi-grade engine oil formulated to meet the specific demands of large displacement V-Twin engines. It combines the benefits of fully-synthetic oils with the lower cost of petroleum oils.
- Offers a superior level of protection at high loads and temperatures typical in V-Twin engines.
- Use in all V-Twin engines where value priced superior protection is desired.
- Cost-effective all-climate protection.
- Superior engine protection - Exclusive Bel-Ray anti-wear chemistry reduces bearing and valve train wear and keeps pistons and rings from scuffing.
- Lower oil consumption - Its flash point is higher than standard petroleum based oils which limits oil burn-off to lower oil consumption and keeps hot engines protected.
- Increased horsepower - Features high polarity synthetic base oils which provide minimum friction for increased power.
- Superior deposit control - Removes deposits, dissipates heat and lowers friction to reduce engine operating temperature.
- Good value - Offers many of the benefits of V-Twin Synthetic Engine Oil but at a more economical price.
There have been no questions asked about the Bel-ray V-Twin Semi-Synthetic 4-Stroke Engine Oil.