I use this is my 15 CRF250R, and is working great. No issues with bike, the jug has a built in spout in the lid which makes pouring into a funnel that much easier.
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Question
Bel-Ray Thumper Racing Synthetic Ester Blend 4T Engine Oil is a 4-stroke motorcycle racing oil that combines the finest quality synthetic esters and highly-refined mineral base oils specifically engineered for today's 4-stroke single cylinder, multi-valve racing engines. Provides maximum anti-wear protection for valve-trains, rings, cylinders and pistons. Delivers maximum horsepower while providing consistent clutch performance. Meets API SM and JASO MA2 requirements. Suitable for air-cooled/liquid-cooled 4-stroke engines and wet clutches.
- For use in all 4-stroke engines requiring an oil meeting the API SG / SH / SJ / SL / SM standards.
- For use in all 4-stroke motorcycles with or without wet clutches including those specifying the use of a JASO MA / MA1 / MA2 qualified oil.
- Superior anti-wear - Reduced cylinder and ring wear. Longer bearing life.
- Superior deposit control - Cleans deposits, controls sludge and varnish formation. Keeps ring lands and grooves free of carbon build-up.
- High viscosity stability - The shear stability provides superior lubrication and film strength. Minimizes friction for maximum power.
- Smooth power transfer - Prevents clutch grabbing for an easily controlled and efficient gear shifting and clutch operation.
Great oil for a good price!
Great oil at a good price. Works great in my kx250f. I also use Bel Ray gear saver oil in my 2 stroke
One of the Best Oils you can use, also when I switched to a 4 stroke bike back in 05 I contacted BelRay and spoke with John. We went over the oils for my new bike as I was a 4 stroke virgin and since I have used BelRay ever since I was a kid I stick with it. They are spot on offer great sound advice and support. When we tore my engine down the first time ever the guys in the shop thought it had been torn down and all new internals. That was at the 9 year age of my bike.