BEL -RAY Friction modified thumper racing oil is top notch. I recently put a new piston in my 14 Honda 450 and after using only this Bel Ray oil, the top end was surprisingly clean. I won't use anything else.
Bel-ray Thumper Friction Modified 4-Stroke Engine Oil
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Bel-Ray Friction Modified Thumper Racing 4T Engine Oil is a 4-stroke motorcycle racing oil formulated specifically for motorcycle applications using separate engines and transmissions. Friction modifiers reduce engine temperature, increase horsepower and extend engine life. Meets API SM and JASO MB requirements. Suitable for air-cooled / liquid-cooled 4-stroke engines.
- For use in all 4-stroke engines requiring an oil meeting the API SG / SH / SJ / SL / SM standards.
- For use in all 4-stroke motorcycles without wet clutches including those specifying the use of a JASO MB qualified oil.
- Superior anti-wear - Reduced cylinder and ring wear. Longer bearing life.
- Superior deposit control - Cleans deposits. Controls sludge and varnish formation. Keeps ring lands and grooves free of carbon build-up.
- High viscosity stability - The shear stability provides superior lubrication and film strength. Minimizes friction for maximum power.
- Reduced friction - Reduced energy to turn the engine means more power to the rear tire.
- Note: Do NOT use in wet clutch applications.
There have been no questions asked about the Bel-ray Thumper Friction Modified 4-Stroke Engine Oil.