I recently just bought this for my RM-250 and it's awesome so far! It smells really good, but it is also for a decent price. This is probably the best synthetic oil that you can get for a decent price that I know of.
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Bel-Ray Si-7 Synthetic 2T Engine Oil is specifically formulated for use in injector / autolube systems, but can be used as premix. The oil is formulated to eliminate smoke and carbon residue while providing the highest level of protection for all 2-stroke engines. Bel-Ray Si-7 Synthetic 2T Engine Oil meets API TC, JASO FD and ISO L-EGD performance classifications ensuring the highest level of detergency for better performing, longer running engines.
- For injector / autolube systems or premix in ratios recommended by the engine manufacturer, between 20:1 and 50:1.
- Equally suitable for air-cooled or liquid-cooled high performance 2-stroke motorcycle engines.
- For best performance and protection of high performance engines operating over a wide temperature range at high RPM and high loads or at idling speeds.
- Synthetic - Synthetic formula for maximum engine protection and performance.
- Superior anti-wear - Reduces cylinder and ring wear. Reduces bearing wear for longer engine service life.
- Superior deposit control - Cleans existing deposits. Reduces gum and varnish formation on pistons and ports. Prevents carbon build-up in piston ring lands and grooves for better compression.
- Superior combustibility - Cleaner burning and smokeless. Eliminates spark plug fouling, pre-ignition, exhaust port plugging.
- Superior film strength - The oil clings to the metal surfaces to minimize friction and piston scuffing for maximum power.
There have been no questions asked about the Bel-ray Si-7 Synthetic 2-Stroke Engine Oil.