- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Bel-Ray Moto Chill Racing Coolant is a special non-toxic propylene glycol formula designed for better heat transfer and cooler running engines. It protects cooling systems from corrosion including those with magnesium and aluminum components. Bel-Ray Moto Chill Racing Coolant is the ultimate high performance engine coolant - especially suited for racing conditions. Do not dilute. Bel-Ray Moto Chill Racing Coolant is ready to use.
- For all sealed, liquid-cooled powersport engines including road, racing and off-road motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and utility engines such as pumps, compressors, generators, etc.
- Non-toxic and recyclable - Harmless to fish and wildlife. Non-toxic and non-irritating in case of skin contact. 100% recyclable.
- Biodegradable - Environmentally friendly. No lasting effect on ground and surface water. Breaks down into harmless components.
- Superior heat transfer - High boiling point and foam inhibitors prevent cooling loss for reliable engine cooling during demanding applications.
- Superior deposit control - Non-abrasive and non-acidic organic additives clean existing deposits, reduce scale formation, prevent radiator plugging.
- Superior corrosion protection - Prevents rust and corrosion, and solder erosion during engine operation and storage.
There have been no questions asked about the Bel-ray Moto Chill Racing Coolant.