Unleash horsepower, torque and throttle response by controlling air / fuel mixture from injectors, especially after making any fuel-related modifications, including exhaust.
Developed in top level, professional racing, the Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Control Unit takes operational command of all fuel injectors, not just half like the competitors. This is a significant advantage in realizing the perfect tune, resulting in significantly better throttle response and overall engine performance.
- Z-Fi is a plug and play unit that piggy-backs onto the stock ECU.
- Each unit comes with a specific harness for each bike that utilizes O.E.M. connectors for simple installation.
- Stores two modifiable fuel maps, one pre-programmed for your specific bike model with a slip-on exhaust.
- The two maps are switchable 'on the fly' with the Map Selection Switch (sold separately).
- Featuring a USB interface with industry-recognized, easy-to-use software, the Z-Fi can be tuned at the bike or at a PC (powered by USB alone).
- Continue on to pro race-level, custom fuel mapping with the Z-AFM air / fuel mapper that builds maps for your specific modifications and atmospheric conditions (sold separately).
- Notes: For closed course competition use only. Not for street use. Not certified by the California Air Resource Board (CARB) for use on CA highways.