great tires, stick to the road
Bridgestone Spitfire S11 Tire Combo
- 10 Reviews
- 3 Questions
The MotoSport.com Bridgestone Spitfire S11 Tire Combo includes ONE Front and ONE Rear Bridgestone Spitfire S11 Tire in your choice of available sizes with the following features:
Bias-ply general purpose replacement tire for large late model cruisers as well as older bikes from the 1970's and 1980's.
- 4-ply casing, incorporating insert plies, a refined belt technology that helps keep the tire round and cool and even at top speeds.
- Zig-zag and angled outer grooves (front and rear) provide wet-weather performance by throwing water to the sides, yet still resists rain-groove wander.
- Balanced wear characteristics maintain tire profile.
- Spitfire S11, for touring-oriented riders who also enjoy a sporty ride.
- Note: Tubes must be used with tube type rims.
Ordering was really easy and everything arrivd in only two days. I look forward to ordering more!!
Tires look great!
Awesome tires for my '78 kz650 and the raised white letters keep it classic. Easy to install because I work on cars and bikes. Good in the rain.
These tires seem to be very good quality. I have not put enough miles on them to tell about the durability. The shipping was great. The price was the best I could find.
Bought these at "set" pricing for $124.99. Figured I couldn't go wrong at that price for some nice Bridgestones. Will be mounting on an '81 GL1100i.
Have always liked the Bridgestone Spitfires. Too bad they don't offer the Raised White Letter for my OEM sizes anymore.
Immediately noticed my handling to be better than ever before...bought the bike 6 months ago and ran the back tire slick before it blew. This bike didn't ride this well when I got it 6 months ago. Tires almost felt sticky to the road. Excellent buy, excellent service from Motosport. Customer service was great.
These tires so far are doing just fine I am will buy another set when these are wore out
Awesome tires at a great price I will defently buy them again!