Braking Batfly Oversized Brake Rotor Kit - Front
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
- Distinguishable by the black painted groves on the external braking track that resemble "bat wings" hence the name.
- Represents a great evolution in heat dissipation as it has less external perimeter and an area not covered by the pad. When the internal pad touches the rotor, the external does not and vice versa, allowing heat to dissipate from each side.
- Most resistant to higher temperatures and much more aggressive in braking due to the better contact between the rotor and pad.
- Comes with a set of CM46 sintered race pads.
- Note: Must use the correct caliper relocation bracket to fit any oversize rotor (included with Kit).
There have been no questions asked about the Braking Batfly Oversized Brake Rotor Kit - Front.