Received my order in time for a weekend of trail riding in which this supercooler shines! Very easy to install..10 mins max! Does what it says. The impeller has larger fins to move coolant more rapidly. Great add-on if your bike gets hot!
Boyesen Supercooler Water Pump Kit
- 19 Reviews
- 15 Questions
Heat Is the #1 Enemy of 4-Stroke Engine Performance
Boyesen SuperCooler Water Pump Cover and Impeller Kits are specifically designed to enhance the performance of your engine's cooling system. These high-flow, hydrodynamic water pump kits have been tested and designed to flow more coolant. By increasing the flow, the engine will run cooler at a more constant temperature.
The Boyesen Supercooler can reduce engine temperatures by as much as ten degrees, as confirmed by tests at Team Kawasaki. How does the Supercooler achieve this? Hydrodynamics. Boyesen's investment-cast aluminum water pump cover has bigger water inlets, a sculpted design, no casting seams, less restrictive corners, a more efficient impeller and less cavitation.
Win the War on Heat, Bolt on a SuperCooler NOW!
- 2-piece cast aluminum construction.
- Oil filter access for hassle-free filter changes.
- Increased coolant flow at all RPM ranges.
- Patented Nautilus style impeller for hydrodynamic efficiency.
- Note: Gasket(s) is NOT included; use stock piece(s) or purchase new one separately.
- Casting: By casting a totally new water pump cover, Boyesen was able to maximize the flow through the unit. Boyesen's design takes advantage of everything from Bernoulli's Effect to biological studies.
- Superior Internal Hydrodynamic Shaping: Stock water pumps aren't very hydrodynamic. Their internal shape and impeller create excessive amounts of air bubbles in the water. Air bubbles lessen not only water flow, but the amount of water per cubic gallon. Boyesen's Nautilus-shaped cover and impeller increase pump capacity.
- Optimized Water Inlet Diameter (High Cooling Capactiy): Unlike the stocker, Boyesen's water inlet has an increasing diameter and artfully curved shape. This is a vast improvement over most stock inlets, which decrease in diameter as they near the impeller and have a 90-degree bend at the pump (a very serious hydrodynamic no-no).
- Optimized Impeller (Patented Nautilus-Style Impeller): Boyesen's patented impeller design is 25 percent more efficient at moving water than the inefficient stocker.
I ride and race enduros and my bike runs a lot cooler and doesn't boil over anymore
Threw the Boysesen super on my yzf250 last week. Install was super easy and it looks great on my bike. Contrary to other reviews my kit came with a gasket. I would have given it 5 star except it doesn't look like the picture. Although mine was for an 02 yzf250. Newer models may differ. Motorsport rocks!! Customer for life!!
I'm not a mechanic,but, with the ease and simplicity of the destructions, the super cooler went on without any problems!!! Haven't been ride'n yet but it sure looks cool and hopefully will keep my bike just as cool...
The water pump and impeller installed super easy on my 08 Honda 250F, it was about a 5 minute job and I also went with engine ice for coolant, bike seems happier now and running cooler, so I am set for tight single track woods riding where overheating for me was more of an issue.
I bought the super cooler for my 2004 yfz 450 that has been bored to a 478. The bigger bore has made it run a lot hotter but thanks to the supercooler, my yfz stays at a much lower temp now! Again, GREAT PRODUCT!!!!
I installed on an 08 honda crf250r. It is very easy to install and it does look a little bigger than the stock one. I gave it 3 stars because of cost, it didn't come with a new gasket, and I cant tell that much of a difference but it does look good.
I bought this after having over heating problems at the snowshoe GNCC. Bike ran cool in the 100 degree temps at the John Penton after the install!
just installed the hot rods stroker kit in my 04 honda 450r, running on 112 octane this thing brought my temps way down! amazing would buy it again!!
I do a lot of desert riding (Glamis) and my engine temps would get a little high after hard riding out in the dunes, but after I installed this I did notice a decrease in temp. The impeller is noticably larger and no issues to date. This was placed on a 2009 yz450f. I will be getting this for the next bike I own, what ever it may be.
If you're tough on your bike and you do alot of single track and race offroad, this is a must have product. Bought this a couple of years ago for my Honda crf450r cause I had a couple of boil-overs. Ever since I bought this product, I haven't had any problems with over heating my bike. A great product, easy to install and looks great.
this product is amazing my 04 yfz 450 runs so much cooler for being in the desert. I can't wait to get one on my wifes bike.
This product is awsome easy install and bike runs much cooler thanks
Very happy with boyesen..... Always happy with Motosport.com.... 110 here and the bike runs 10 times cooler.... Thank you Motosport.com and thank you boyesen.
I put this on my 09 WR450 and the bike does not overheat like it used to, it takes some time to install this but in the end it was well worth it to me.
Livin out in the deasert we need things to run as cool as possible. This helped my brothers bike out alot and looks sick. Deffinitly recomend putting this on all bikes
VERY HELPFUL FOR COOLING AND LOOKS SWEET.
really good product, works well and looks good. i put it on my 07 crf250r and works great. id suggest changing water pump seals and bearing along with this. after i installed this 10 mins later my seals started to leak, not because the product was bad just because taking off the old impeller and installing the new one put alot of pressure on the seals and bearing and made them weak.
From riding the trails to the motocross track this pump will give you a great drop in overall engine temp. you will not longer have to worry about overheating. product is easy to install "impact gun helps with install". on top of the great performance and extended life of your motor you get that factory look bling on your bike.
Dirt Bike: 1-888-676-8853