BMC filters come pre-oiled, but some people don't realize they can be washed and re-used. If you've got a BMC filter, you need this kit.
BMC Air Filter Cleaner Kit With Spray
- 1 Review
- 2 Questions
BMC was established in 1973 as a distribution company of high-range mechanical components that were used in the production of motorcycle engines and competition automotive vehicles. In the 1990's, the experience gained in the sector and the company's enormous passion for racing became the main impetus for the collaboration established with the Ferrari Formula 1 Team for the development, production and supply of engine air filters. In just a few years, thanks to the quality of its products and ability to develop innovative solutions, BMC widened its client base becoming the benchmark company in the automotive and motorcycle sectors. BMC produces a large range of air replacement filters: conical filters, conical air filters for induction kit and air-box systems. BMC owns a number of industry patents.
- Kit includes one each of Air Filter Cleaner and Air Filter Oil Spray.
- Air Filter Cleaner is a detergent formulated for maximum cleaning.
- Air Filter Oil Spray is a low viscosity regenerative oil for best air permeability.
- Race tested for performance and reliability.
- Applicable to ALL BMC air filters.