great tool to have when performing valve adjustments
BikeMaster Valve Clearance Adjustable Wrenches
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Questions
- Manufactured from heat treated hardened tool steel.
- Chrome plated for a durable long lasting finish.
- Color coded non-slip coated handles for easy use and recognition.
- Comes with 3 hex wrench sizes, 8, 9 or 10mm and 3 interchangeable adjustment heads (3 and 4mm square, plus straight blade).
- Means you have 9 different combinations available to cover most bikes.
- Comes as complete set.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
I was kind of disappointed in the size of the wrenches but after I got over that I was glad that I had them. I really liked the dial marks on the adjustable head so that you could see if there was any movement when tightening the lock nut just wish that the handle was longer.
If you have an older bike , keeping valves adjusted properly is key to longevity and these little guys are the ticket!!! Highly recommended!!
These work great for the machines with adjustable rocker arms, so don't confuse with shim under or over the buckets. Great value!