Fix like a charm, great quality would highly recommend to anyone.
BikeMaster Oil Filter Wrench
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Questions
At BikeMaster, they understand the quality and performance that motorcycle owners demand. They also understand that quality should be affordable. Not just for professional riders and mechanics, but for the everyday rider / mechanic as well. That is why BikeMaster continues to bring that level of quality and performance to all riders with their complete line of tools, parts and accessories at affordable prices.
These wrenches make even hard-to-reach filters easy to change
- Fram PH6017A.
- Honda O.E. #15410-MM5-013.
- Kawasaki O.E. #16097-1061.
- Fram PH6017A for Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki.
- Fram PH6018 for Suzuki.
- Suzuki O.E. #16510-06B00, 01.
- Fram PH6010A, PH6016, PH6022 for HD.
- Fram PH6010A, for Honda and Kawasaki.
- Fram PH6016 for Suzuki.
- BMW O.E.#1 1421460845.
- (Perf-Form) BMW1.
- Harley-Davidson O.E. #63805-80A, 80T.
- Harley-Davidson O.E. #63806-83.
- (Perf-Form) HD1.
Seized onto the 1st filter I used it on. I can't wiggle it off with a 6" extension inserted. This is stamped out of thin sheet metal, with a shallow 3/8" fitting tacked on. I'm going with a cast aluminum version by Amico as a replacement.
Fits well and made the change of the filter very easy.