Have a 2007 Suzuki GSX R600? Be careful! It can strip your security screws. Was able to take 1 security screw off but stripped the 2nd. Used correct size according to bike's service manual & what set has to offer. It did not fit firmly. Either you choose size too big or size too small. Only option is size in between. Screws have red lockite on 'em, try heating up with soldering iron 1st to loosen up locktite. if OEM tool is option, go with it. Otherwise, you may need to purchase new triple clamp & break key ignition off of old 1
BikeMaster 9-Piece Security Torx Wrench Set And Holder
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Description Item #BMS00CV
- Made from precision drawn chrome vanadium tool steel.
- Extremely accurate machining makes for a perfect fit.
- Has security hole in the center.
- L-Torx has extra long reach that allows access to obscured bolts and more torque.
- S-Torx is a short version that allows access to tight spaces.
- Bead blasted surface for better grip.
- Corrosion-resistant coating.
- Includes a durable holder.
- Comes with sizes T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T40, T45 and T50.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
1 Review1.0 out of 5 stars
5 Star 0 4 Star 0 3 Star 0 2 Star 0 1 Star 1
Did not fit / Stripped security screw
Ask a Question
There have been no questions asked about the BikeMaster 9-Piece Security Torx Wrench Set And Holder.