I never realized I needed all these bells and whistles on a tie down but they do work well. Good bang for the buck.
- 6 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- 1-1/2" x 84" (overall length) 4500 lb. super strong webbing.
- Integrated soft hook strap for the option of a non-marring hook up.
- The hooks are 1500 lbs. rated.
- 1 hook is vinyl coated and the carabiner is plated for corrosion protection.
- Carabiner with interlocking closure insures that this tiedown stays put.
- Straps are double stitched for extra strength.
- Overall rating is 1200 lbs. straight pull.
- Sold in pairs.
These bad boys wild hold down any bike across country roads and off road as well. The do not loosen. This is my third set and the other two are still in perfect condition. Only bad thing is the velcro wrap on the ends but I wouldn't shun the product just for that. Overall and excellent product.
Have three sets of 1 1/2" tie downs and these are very good units. The swivel carabiner base is super. Probably because they only have a few trips on them, the upper loop is a little hesitant to secure onto the upper hook, but I expect it to get easier as the tie downs get broken in. Highly recommend these.
Nice heavy duty tiedown. The quality is good.
Will own it for years.
This strap works nice because of the swivel on the end. However the width of the strap makes it awkward to wrap the bars, and the soft strap could be longer.
These are good straps. The swivel works well, and its nice that you don't have to worry about the coming loose from the trailer tie down points. Would definitely recommend them.
There have been no questions asked about the BikeMaster 1-1/2" Swivel Carabiner Tiedown.