Quality of the helmet construction it feels like it was made from a single piece of material. The liner is very comfortable and the line of sight and visibility are wounderful.
Write your review and you'll automatically be entered in our monthly drawing. Include an image or video to DOUBLE your chances to win!Write Your Review
Just picked one of these up, and I am coming from the previous version of the Star. In the old Star, I wore a size Small, but I had to go up to a medium with this helmet. There are a lot of new benefits to the new model:
- The quick release for the visor is now even quicker
- The locking mechanism is easier to use
- Improved field of vision
- High quality materials; the cheek pads and everything are nice and soft.
- MUCH QUIETER!
There are a couple downsides, though.
- Visor only has two positions now: all the way open or shut.
- when visor is up, you can see the locking tab at the top of your field of vision
Overall, this is a great helmet, especially for the price. As always with Bell, this a a premium feeling helmet. With the helmets that I would compare it too from Shoei, Arai, etc. the price is very competitive. Bell's customer service is also top notch... I highly recommend this product, especially if it is time to replace your current Star!