We always use Barnett Clutches, They are the BEST...
Barnett Clutch Kit With Carbon Fiber Friction Plates
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Questions
Barnett clutch kits are designed to tolerate whatever you can deliver with their top quality construction and components.
- Barnett has been developing their burly clutch kits since 1948 for dirt bikes, street bikes, and ATVs.
- The heavy duty clutch springs have also been produced for durability by using shot-peened processing and heat treating.
- Expect better clutch feel, performance and abuse control when you install the Barnett clutch kit in your application.
- Carbon Fiber Friction Plates:
- Carbon fiber segmented friction plates are extremely durable and heat tolerant.
- A high static and dynamic coefficient of friction provides a smooth positive engagement and release.
- Will not contaminate the oil.
- Compatible with stock steel drive plates, springs and all oils.
- If you are extremely hard on your clutch, these are the plates for you.
- Kit includes friction plates, steel drive plates, and a set of springs.
Barnett Clutches are great !! Perfect Fit and last forever !!
I installed this clutch in my 2009 yfz 450 r. It was easy to install and could tell a difference on the first ride. The clutch springs are heavy duty, and the carbon fiber plates are great. I race quads and this quad is sure to help keep me in front of the competition.
this clutch is nice but it has a different feel than stock to it, i feather the clutch a bit more than i should and these plates have already purpled and discolored but still holding up well with no clutch fade, run oil on the high side or run a little bit more than the manual says to help coat the clutch to prolong its life
this clutch kit was easy to install,works great!won the first race of the season using this clutch!
I bought this for my son's race bike. He was always complaining about clutch fad during a moto. Put these in and no more complaints. That's music to my ears.