Atlas Rear Mount Kit
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The Atlas Brace is racer designed, racer tested, and has been developed around the necks of championship winning professionals. With the development team lead by former Supercross and Motocross racer Brady Sheren, team Atlas was able to create a revolutionary new device that aims to solve many of the problematic criteria that exist with neck protection today. Using advanced materials and breakthroughs in safety, the Atlas challenges the traditional methods of neck protection. By creating an innovative design that is stronger, safer, flexible, more adjustable, more comfortable, and extremely simplistic, the Atlas provides advanced protection with none of the bulky trapped feeling, all at a great price.
- Fine tune the fitment of your Atlas Neck Brace by using a different offset rear mount kit.
- Exists in 4 sizes: -2 mm (smallest), 0 mm, +3 mm, and +8 mm (biggest) for a custom fit.
- Each mount kit comes with 2 of the same sized mounts.
- A great way to extend the life of your brace by allowing it to grow when you do.
- Made from clear anodized 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Each set of mounts are stamped with sizing information for reference.
- Exists in clear anodized finish only.
There have been no questions asked about the Atlas Rear Mount Kit.