What separates this shield from other Pinlock shields is that Arai has developed a way to provide the maximum field of vision possible with a Pinlock insert. They recessed the outer shield to allow the biggest insert possible, so big it goes almost all the way to the edges of the shield. This makes a huge difference because now you don't have to have the insert edge in your normal field of view. Take note that this is only a "Pinlock ready" shield, you still have to buy the insert separately, but then you will have no more fogging problems.
Arai SAI Max Vision Shield With Brow Inserts
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
The Arai Difference: It's The One You Can See, Feel, Touch. And Trust.
The simple truth is, while there are a lot of helmets out there, there is still only one Arai. Their name and reputation have been forged over time, the hard way. Which means they haven't devoted three generations of the Arai family to the singular goal of no-holds-barred excellence just to turn out helmets like everybody else's. Arai alone has the experience, the quality, and the trust that truly set them apart.
- Replacement SAI Max Vision shield with Pinlock pins for Arai Corsair V, RX-Q, and Vector 2 helmets.
- Arai "SAI" shield with Super AdSis shield system.
- "SAI" shield is 5 mm longer on each side and provides wider field of view.
- Brow Vent Faceshield Ventilation System provides cooling air in upper face area.
- Optically correct.
- 100% UV protection.
- Pinlock inserts sold separately.
There have been no questions asked about the Arai SAI Max Vision Shield With Brow Inserts.