These shoes are comfortable, grip well, are easy to put on and take off, and look like they'll protect your feet. They aren't great for walking long distances but I like riding with them.
- 6 Reviews
- 1 Question
- Sizing Chart
The S-MX 1 Boot blends the racing lines of the S-MX racing boot collection with low-cut comfort and convenience. The durable and ultra-light Microfiber upper is reinforced with rugged TPU armor while the shank reinforced sole uses a special rubber formulation for enhanced grip and durability.
- Upper constructed from lightweight and durable microfiber.
- Breathable mesh inserts and perforated side panel improve airflow.
- Plush 3D mesh inner liner offers enhanced comfort and feel.
- External TPU protection on the outer ankle.
- Foam backed, double density impact protection on the inner ankle.
- External TPU shift pad, slider and heel counter.
- Reinforced toebox layered under the microfiber upper.
- Integrated shank in the sole for extra rigidity.
Comfort and convenience
- Combination zipper and hook-and-loop strap closure system for easy entry and precise fit.
- Outsole constructed with the same advanced rubber compound as the S-MX 5 Boot.
- Anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed.
- For added convenience, the entire sole of the S-MX 1 Boot is replaceable.
I purchased these riding boots for my significant other and he loves them. He always raves about how comfortable and lightweight they are and they are easy to slip on.
The shoes are pretty comfortable and stylish. They are versatile and goes well with jeans and motorcycle gear.
good comfortable boot breaths real well .... only thing is they size is lil bigger so get a size smaller im 11 so i got a 10
Received the shoes to replace an old pair of generic boots not designed for riding. While the S-MX 1 seem to be a little wider than the sizing suggests, they are very comfortable. Airflow through the shoes is great and they are the perfect fit for what I wanted! I ride to work everyday (10 miles each way) through heavy metropolitan traffic and they seem to easily take the abuse of multiple upshifts and downshifts as well sitting at red lights on extremely hot asphalt. Highly recommend these shoes!
Boot are excellent! great fit and style. You will have to go half a size down from your regular shoe size, they do run small. Took a ride with them and had plenty of air flow, would recommend to anyone