This was not what I exactly wanted, as it seemed to be represented as a DOT type light, but I will make it work.
Acerbis LED Tail Light
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Questions
- New lightweight universal LED taillight.
- Mounts under the rear fender of virtually every off-road motorcycle.
- Small, exclusive universal number plate holder for off-road bikes with characteristic position spotlight and brake light using LEDs.
- Very low energy consumption so that the engine power is not reduced.
- Made of polypropylene with polycarbonate face.
- Three fixing points with central hole for easy cleaning.
- Unlimited LED life.
- Note: Not CE or DOT certified.
Taillight is lightweight and simple to install. gott drill 3 little holes in your rear fender. Works as both taillight/stoplight, but the taillight isn't super bright. I run it only as a taillight, but wired to the stop light LEDs so it's good and bright.