These Fit So Perfect For My Shorter Thicker Legs That I Bought 2 Pairs.
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
The Drone Jr is constructed with high quality materials chosen for their weight, strength and value.
- Optimized plastics are thicker where support and reinforcement are needed and tapered in non-critical areas.
- A one-buckle height shin plate wraps across the shin and instep to completely guard the front of the foot.
- Instep panels are long enough to fit a wider range of calf and leg sizes.
- A tapered vinyl and foam gaiter wraps the top of the boot offering a barrier which resists dirt from entering.
- Three replaceable PU molded buckles float on their bases allowing unrestricted alignment.
- The durable synthetic boot material resists wear, requires less break-in and retains its shape longer.
- A wide sculpted and shaped wrapping toe box incorporates slip-resistant shifter ridges.
- Thick synthetic leather covers the inner side of the boot, guarding it from heat and wear.
- The steel shank adds comfort and support.
- The sole is attached to the upper using time-tested welted construction.
- A stain-resistant mesh lining is combined with durable synthetics providing a non-slip interior.
- Youth model.
I am a 4'10" woman and ever since my old FOX kids boots wore out I have been unable to find any boots in kids or adults that are not too high or too skinny for my large calves and wide foot. I took a chance and ordered these online and expected to be disappointed as usual. They arrived the day before a really tough Enduro race, I was riding in. They fit perfect!! I wear a size 7 in women's and these were even better than any women's. Plenty of room for a wider foot and calve. Perfect for fitting that heavier sock in through winter time too. Buckle are a little odd but I can adapt. I will be buying a second pair just to have on hand when these wear out.
There have been no questions asked about the AXO Youth Drone Jr. Boots.