i bought this lever because it was a lot cheaper than the other clutch lever perch hot start set.BUY THE MORE EXOENSIVE ONE!! for 114.99. this clutch lever was very nice but it was a complete pain in my butt to install it. the hot start is a pain in the butt to too install. but over all its a good product.
ASV F3 Clutch With Thumb Hot Start
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Questions
The unbreakable, adjustable ASV F3 lever is an excellent upgrade from your stock clutch lever. It bolts directly into your motorcycle's stock perch and is made from forged 6061 aluminum.
- Unbreakable design.
- Adjustable reach with four inches of range.
- Micro-adjustable reach with 180 increments.
- Material: 6061 aluminum alloy.
- Process: Forged.
- Steel, sealed bearings on pivot.
- Chrome silicon high-tension spring.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Completely rebuildable.
- The ASV F3 features integrated thumb-operated Hot Start.
- Three-year warranty.
- Note: Lever and Hot Start ONLY.
This lever is excellent, however I was disappointed when it did not come with the dust boot covers as advertised. Overall excellent product, easy to adjust and install, performs great!
Lvers are probally one of the first things i put on my atv's and when i put them on they are always ASV. Some people may say they are a waste of money but if you like to have an adjustable reach and a pretty much unbreakable lever that feels a whole lot better and not to mention looks a ton better than stock levers the ASV's are wut you want.