The feel and adjustability is great. Looks awesome too.
ASV C6 Pro Clutch Lever With Thumb Hot Start
- 6 Reviews
- 2 Questions
New shape! An all new shape with a more comfortable and lighter feel. A new 6-year guarantee against breakage- more than any other lever on the market. You break it, ASV replaces it, no questions asked. Pro Model "Rotator" clutch perch features "On The Fly" cable adjustment, built-on dust covers, sealed pivot bearings between the lever and perch and an ASV rotator clamp for vertical rotation, in addition to the horizontal lever rotation giving you rotation in four directions. Same CNC-machined, made in U.S.A. unbreakable design that has made ASV the #1 folding lever for over 10 years with new features, new shape and a longer guarantee!
Applications for most all Motocross and off-road motorcycles and minicycles.
Available exclusively from Motosport.com.
- Pro Model "Rotator" clutch with "On The Fly" cable adjustment, built-on dust covers, sealed pivot bearings and an ASV rotator clamp.
- Unbreakable design.
- New "On The Fly" adjustable reach.
- New comfort shape.
- CNC-machined from billet 6061 aluminum.
- Shot-peened, anodized matte finish.
- Steel, sealed bearings on pivot.
- Chrome silicon high-tension spring.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Completely rebuildable.
- Laser engraved ASV logos.
- Thumb-operated Hot Start included.
- Six-year unconditional guarantee.
- Made in U.S.A.
easy to install ,feels great
,alot of adjustabilty looks good
Great Lever, If you have the extra $$, Its worth it!
Does its job and will last a long time but only thing is it takes a lot of space on the handlebars. not good for dual sport kits with switches on the left for lights and had to remove hand gaurds
dude this thing is awesome!!!! pretty pricey but hey it looks good and works even better!!!! this lever was worth the money
This is the best lever I have ever had. It was easy to install and looks great.