Nice billet design, looks good and functions well. Price is in-line with others. Comes with Loctite on the threads of new bolts.
ARC Rotator Clamp
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Fits most clutch perches and brake master cylinders.
- A thin nylon sleeve reduces the drag on the handlebar allowing the control to move in a crash.
- Supplied with matching "A" (for ARC) bolts, one having a blue locking agent on the threads.
- The top bolt is to be tightened and the lower bolt with the locking agent is snugged just enough to keep the control from rotating easily.
- Quality hardware throughout the design.
- Lifetime warranty.
I've used similar products in the past and so far I like this the best. Price was fair and I like that they put a locking agent and one of the bolts, saves me a step. I would recommend.
There have been no questions asked about the ARC Rotator Clamp.