This is a very comfortable helmet. Good ventilation. It has a little more wind noise at high speed than some helmets.
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
- Incorporates 5mm wider SAI shield like Corsair V and RX-Q.
- New ACF-2 front vent incorporates sliding door to close oversized vent.
- New ACR-2 rear vent with both intake and exhaust vents.
- Larger side port vents to increase airflow.
- Multiple density EPS liner.
- Fully removable, unique liner assembly.
- Fixed chin spoiler.
- New improved air flow chin vent.
- Rubber breath guard comes standard.
- Optional SAI MAX-VISION anti-fog shield accepts Pin Lock anti-fog lens.
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards.
The quality, Fit, Features and comfort of these helmets are second to none.
This is my second and I´ve used mine for racing and street use.
I won´t trust anything else.
There have been no questions asked about the Arai Vector 2 Helmet.