A'ME Sportbike Heated Chicane Grips
- Write a Review
- 3 Questions
A'ME Grips is introducing their new Heated Chicane Sportbike Grip. This grip is made in the U.S.A. and features bluPulse 'Adaptive Thermal Regulation' technology. This state-of-the-art technology combines intelligent micro electronics with thermal sensors in each grip, and allows a rider to select between six temperature settings with a simple push of a button. A blue LED indicates both the selected temperature setting and heating status while the micro processor varies the amount of heat generated to maintain the selected temperature. These grips allow for comfortable hand temperatures in all riding conditions, reduce fatigue, and maintain finger dexterity which improves a rider's control of the motorcycle.
A key component with A'ME's new Heated and Non-Heated Sportbike Grips are three (3) interchangeable throttle cable cams that work in conjunction with the right hand throttle sleeve which will allow the grip to fit most all sport bikes. Note: end caps shown are not included. The A'ME thru-hole design allows you to mount your stock or aftermarket bar ends.
- Made of a specially formulated Vulcathane material compound, which produces tacky yet durable surface.
- Chicane design gives grip exceptional feel for comfort and control.
- Features bluPulse 'Adaptive Thermal Regulation' technology.
- Feature Duxbutt weatherproof connectors.
- Easy installation.
- Includes instructions and wiring harness that easily connects to 12-volt battery.
- Internal sensor monitors battery power level and will automatically shut off the grips if battery power is too low.
- 6-month replacement warranty for manufacture defects.
- 2-year, one half (1/2) price replacement warranty for grip wear and tear.
- Made in USA.
Requires 45 watts of power per pair (22.5 watts each) and draws 3.5 amps per pair @13 volts in order to sustain the grips when initially turned on.
They come with a complete wiring harness for installation. They do not list the fuse size, but it would not be larger than 5amp since the product only draws 3.5 amps.