I bought these boots since I sprung my ankle with last supermoto boots for durability. They are definitely durable, been working on breaking them in since they are very stiff right now but that will come with time. Really like that they do not have "pink" all over them. But fit perfectly, comfortable on the foot and look sharp with my leathers. Also, originally ordered these from another company to find out 1.5 weeks later they were backordered and ordered from MotoSport and had them in 2 days, thanks for rocking!
- 16 Reviews
- 8 Questions
- Sizing Chart
For over 40 years, Alpinestars has produced superior motocross footwear with a paramount commitment to protection, performance and style. The Tech 3 boot represents all of this commitment with an added level of accessibility unmatched by any boot. Ideal for beginners but more than suitable for experts, the Tech 3 offers maximum value and performance at this price point.
With its contoured TPU shin plate, reinforced leather rear plate and extended inside and outside guards, the Tech 3 provides some of the best external protection of any boot on the market. The internal shock-absorbing padding protects ankles, while Action leather and front / rear accordion panels allow for a great fitting boot with a low break-in time.
As with all of Alpinestars motocross boots, the Tech 3 is CE certified and features replaceable soles and buckles, to ensure maximum performance for many years.
- The Alpinestars Stella Tech 3 boots are what you can expect from Alpinestars, high performance and loaded with functional features. The best feature of the Alpinestars Stella Tech 3 boots is the entry level price.
- Protection on the Stella Tech 3 boots are what you can expect from a company like Alpinestars. They have installed contoured shin plate protectors which have been injection molded with high-modulus polyurethane to provide substantial impact and abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars developed a patented "ankle-brace" system for the Stella Tech 3 boots for great ankle support. This system on the Stella Tech 3 also provides ankle padding to reduce shock.
- The sole of the Alpinestars Stella Tech 3 boots provide a rigid platform with the contoured tempered steel shank that has been over injected with a dual density rubber to provide tons of grip and give you sure footing.
- The Stella Tech 3 boots have extended inside and outside plate guards to provide protection on the side and toe-box areas.
- The Alpinestars Stella Tech 3 boots have an internal plastic reinforcement placed on the inside of the boot. This reinforcement provides rigidity to the boot for support. Thick stamped suede covers this up and provides contact grip and heat resistance. The calf plate also helps out with grip, support and side contact on the Stella Tech 3 boots.
- Alpinestars uses reinforced leather up the back of the Stella Tech 3 boots, and their action leather on the upper section for durability. The instep flex-zone has also been stitched for additional support and durability.
- The Stella Tech 3 boots will keep you strapped in with the four high impact resistant buckles that feature memory positioning and quick release buckles. Alpinestars uses VELCRO brand hook-and-loop attached to the elastic stretch PVC gaiter to seal the top of the boot and prevent water entry.
- Alpinestars adds plenty of comfort features to the extensive list of protection features. The Stella Tech 3 boots use a poly-fabric lining in addition to a multi-density EVA foam keeping your feet cozy. If you require a special foot bed Alpinestars accommodates your needs with a removable anatomic foot bed.
- Alpinestar developed the Stella Tech-3 with a lower boot height making it more suitable for women riders.
- The ankle padding is specifically designed to follow the more aggressive tapering of a woman's ankle for added protection.
- The Alpinestar Stella Tech-3 redesigned the calf to suit the shape of a women's lower leg.
I bought these boots for a girl MX racer that I sponsor, she loves them!! Perfect fit, she is 14 yrs old and 5'2" and we ordered these in size 7 women's after getting her foot measurement exactly by the Japanese centimeter measurement on the chart and lining it up on the chart with the women's measurement which is 2 steps away from men's while Euro measurement doesn't have separate for men and women.
Simple: i love them.
I read a lot of reviews on this product before buying them. They're super comfy and awesome. They're my first pair of boots, so I was a little nervous about getting used to them. NO ISSUES AT ALL. They fit like a glove and had no learning curve or break in time. I read a bunch of reviews that recommended going a size down if you're in between, but I had to buy them quickly before leaving for a trip so I didn't have any time to waste with ordering the wrong size... so I bought 2 pairs: 8 and 9 since I'm normally a size 8.5. The 8 is perfect, consider this a confirmation that the size down approach is definitely the way to go. All my guy friends were drooling over the boots too because they wanted their own alpinestars... :)
I'm a girl and I want to look like a girl when I ride. Other than that, these boots were terrible. The fit was good, but everything else sucked. The buckles are terrible... Plus I would get bruises on the arches of my feet for whatever reason. I guess if you don't plan on riding much & you aren't a hard charger, these will do the trick but I don't recommend them to anyone beyond that.
I purchased these boots at the beginning of the summer because my Tech 3 (mens) never fit quite right. These boots are truely made for a womens foot they way the contour around the ankle and are a HUGE improvement over the mens version for my use. My only complaint is they can be sometimes hard to unbuckle. Very true to size!
These boots are very comfortable. This is my first pair of riding boots I have ever worn, and I know I made the right choice here. They hold up good while riding also. I would definitely recommend these boots to any girl who is looking for a comfortable boot that will also protect your feet and do the job well.
These boots are excellent and most importantly comfortable from the first time you put them on. I have a lot of difficulty finding things that fit my foot and are comfy....especially boots due to short, wide calf. These are perfect, zero pinch points! Highly recommend!
my girl didnt use them yet, but they look like moonboots... they're heavier then her, good workout..lol
The boots are so comfortable and they have saved my ankles and shins more then once!
True to size and great fit. Very comfortable!
I was not happy with mx boots before I got these. Others felt like a cast on my legs with no freedom to move. These are perfect. Fits true to size. The only problem I have have is getting the bukles down and also off. One boot works well and the other I either need a pry or get a friend to help. Otherwise it's worth the hassle. I think the buckles will last!
I have high arches and after trying 3 other pairs of boots, I bought these and they just worked. So comfy, feel broken in from the moment you buy them, and they flex while riding. A couple gals below said they like the wide top because they fit if you wear knee braces, but just a warning- if you do not wear knee braces and you have skinny calves, you might want to wear over the boot pants because the boot tops do not tighten down enough to keep your boots from filling with mud. All together though, these boots rock!
These boots are really comfortable and easy to break in.I usually wear a different brand of boot but after trying these boots on the store I was totally convinced to buy these Tech 3 boots.They flex better than any other boot that I have ever worn before and they fit true to size.Great choice of boots I love them!
I have had these boots for three weeks now and I have enjoyed every minute of riding with them. They seemed to break in with no trouble and are very comfortable. I had to move my shifter up one notch, and I wish that I was able to get the white/black ones but they were not going to be available until late November. I would definitely recommend these boot for racing MX!
HondaChick is right, these boots work perfecty with my Thor Force Knee Braces. They are very comfortable and easy to buckle. I have only worn them for three races, so I can't say whether they are durable yet, but I would recommend them to anyone who is shorter and has trouble with boots being too tall. However, it did seem that they were sized a little larger than most women's shoes.
These boots were more than I expected. The fit it amazing right out of the box. The first time I wore them was for a race and they immediately felt broke in. They are shorter than a men's pair and have more room in the calf, especially helpful when wearing knee braces. Definitely would recommend if you're short on money but still want quality.