I got these socks to wear underneath my Alpinestar Track Boots, and overall I say I am happy with them. They have some thicker seams in areas to help with comfort and long enough to cover leg where boot is. Look wise, they are nice I think. I have washed them twice, and they look okay but I only use them for track days. Using them on a daily basis, might hurt their durability if you wash them often.
Alpinestars Road Racing Summer Socks
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
Description Item #APN00J9
- Alpinestars Road Racing Summer Socks have been developed for track and road use and offer riders excellent fit and feel coupled with superior moisture wicking. The socks are purpose designed to work with Alpinestars road racing boots.
- Mid calf length road riding socks specifically developed to complement Alpinestars' road riding boots.
- Constructed using Coolmax fabric to help keep your feet cool and dry while riding.
- Nostatex sole enhances moisture wicking performance.
- Ribbed design prevents excessive material bunching at the heel and ankle.
- Strategically positioned mesh panels for maximum comfort.
1 Review4.0 out of 5 stars
5 Star 0 4 Star 1 3 Star 0 2 Star 0 1 Star 0
Comfort Durability Performance Sizing - true to size? Style
Good for Track Riding
Ask a Question
There have been no questions asked about the Alpinestars Road Racing Summer Socks.