Long time Alpinestars fan and rider. I stepped out of older GP+ gloves and enjoyed the fitment of the GP Pros. There's ample protection in all the right places and the size was true to measurement. Great overall glove and looking to take them to the track!
- 4 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
The GP Pro glove combines supremely high-performance protection, comfort and flexibility into a sleek, ergonomic and lightweight design, tested to the limit in Alpinestars' MotoGP and WSB race programs.
- Race-proven TPU-injected knuckle protection system to absorb and dissipate impact.
- Molded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports for improved hand ventilation.
- Injected TPU palm and finger sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- TPU-injected adjustable cuff panel for superior impact and abrasion resistance with high grip Velcro brand hook-and-loop closure for security.
- Secure and precise Velcro brand hook-and-loop wrist adjustable closure strap.
- Internal Kevlar top surface hand and thumb lining.
- Internal K-Tech Kevlar little finger lining for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents finger separation and stops protection twisting around the fourth finger in the event of a slide.
- 3D anatomical design with accordion leather stretch inserts on index, middle and ring fingers for unobtrusive flexibility.
- TPR back-hand vented impact protector.
- Palm pad panel combined into palm / thumb / little finger reinforcement.
- Large thumb accordion stretch insert for superior fit, feeling and flexibility.
- Perforated leather top surface panel and ventilated finger sidewalls keep the hands cool.
- External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
These gloves are so awesome! They are one of the best looking gloves out there! Its worth the money! very comfortable and there is nothing i can say bad about them. You get what you pay for
These gloves won't do you wrong whether you're tearing it up on the track or just looking for some extra protection on the streets. I strictly ride the street but I'm pretty aggressive out there and these work great for me! Perfect fit and feel very comfortable even after long rides! I suggest you try these gloves or a similar pair on before purchasing though because I ordered them too small and had to send them back in for a new pair. Very happy with the purchase!!
All my gloves have been AStars (Sp2, GP Plus, and now these). The SP2's have the seams on the inside near the fingers and I wanted something a bit more comfortable. Moved up to the Plus's and noticed they were a little to small even after thinking I'd broken them in. Bought these this year and haven't looked back at all! The fit is amazing and I feel more through the grip of the bike. I haven't had a single pair of gloves fray or come apart at the seams just from use (never crash tested) so I know that these gloves will last a long time!
There have been no questions asked about the Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves.