well made and comfortable the problem i encountered was my knee brace would push down on the brace and make it lower then it's suppose to be
Allsport Dynamics 147 MX-2 Ankle Support
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Question
Worn by professional motorcycle riders Shae Bentley, Brian Deegan and Robbie Reynard, the Allsport Ankle 147 MX-2 incorporates a low profile design that allows it to fit into most motocross boots. This feature in addition to the SPS Split Pad design and Velcro brand Velstretch strapping makes it the most versatile of the Allsport Ortho line.
- Application: Ankle - Acute, Rehab, Long-Term, Prevention.
- Sizes: Universal.
- All strapping of Velcro brand Velstretch elastic strapping.
- Fully adjustable lateral strap.
- Subtalar (rear of foot) strap for mid-foot control.
- Foam upper horseshoe pads.
- Viscoelastic polymer-gel lower pads are removable for hot and cold therapy.
Shell Details: The Allsport Ankle, featuring the patented anatomic contouring of the nylon shells, simulates the anatomy of the human ankle allowing for a wider range of application and a more comfortable fit. The design provides exceptional support for lateral and medial instability (inversion, eversion) yet allowing increased dorsiflextion and plantarflexion.
- Patented anatomic design (US patent No. 4, 966, 134).
- Injection-molded nylon for consistent quality and uniformity.
- Molded-in stress risers provide added strength.
- Beveled adjusting slots allow for ease of adjustment.
SPS-Split Pads: The Exclusive SPS-Split Pad System gives the Allsport Ankle a low profile design that provides a near custom fit that when worn over an absorbent sock, fits easily into shoes and most boots. The removable viscoelastic polymer-gel pads surround the ankle for maximum comfort, and can also be utilized for hot and cold therapy.
- Foam horseshoe upper pads.
- Viscoelastic polymer-gel lower pads.
- Maximum comfort.
- Reduces bulk and weight.
- Eliminates pressure points.
- Won't bottom out.
- Won't leak or flow.
- Shock absorption.
- Latex free.
- Hot and cold therapy.
Note: Sold individually by orientation, Left or Right.
the best ankle support I've ever had.