Excellent kit, comes with everything needed for install. Shipping was faster than stated, will definitely reorder from motorsport.
All Balls Rear Wheel Bearing Kit
- 70 Reviews
- 25 Questions
Wheel bearings typically fail from water and dirt contamination. The All Balls Rear Wheel Bearing Kit was developed in partnership with KML Bearing and is designed for the difficult operating environment of the powersport industry.
- Kit contains ball bearings and seals - all that is required to re-fit a single wheel.
- Premium EMQ quality, high-speed bearing featuring low drag, double-lip rubber seals which provide superior exclusion of water, dirt and improved grease retention.
- Type TC Nitrile Elastomer wheel seals are specifically designed to keep out water and dirt.
- Rubber-coated outside diameter creates an optimum seal at hub.
- Steel garter spring guarantees constant pressure on the axle shaft over the life of the seal.
- Bearings utilize Chevron SR1-2 grease which contains high-performance rust and oxidation inhibitors (-29C to 177C).
- Note: Kit contents will vary by fitment and are subject to change.
Great price and works well
I run all balls bearings in all of my machines. And have had zero complaints. Comes with all bearings and seals to do the job all in a kit. Fair price. Cheaper than OEM.
The only reason I marked one review down is just cause bearing suck to install regardless. Once I got my own method down it wasn't so bad definitely high quality and I can definitely tell a difference in the bike. All Balls is awesome! And MotoSport is a great website. Fast shipping quick customer replies.. Definitely awesome!. Only bad thing, is for the '01 GSX-R1000 is there's too many dust seals. But better than not enough I suppose.
Back tire had some play in it. Ordered these and no more play in the tire. Evevery thing was the right size and shipping was fast. Will purchase again.
They fit perfectly into my cr 80 expert (bigwheel) and ha not had any problem with it yet good set for its price!
Great product at a cheap price. Plus the cool bike give away hope I win
Put them in, they work well.
Good parts,but I thought I was getting both sides,guess I misread description.
As advertised. Great replacement for OEM.
Delivered before expected!
Nice tight fit, installed and rode, smooth!
Perfect part for the 70
Haven't ridin with the new bearings, brake rotor, or brake pads it's still winter were I live.
When you need to spin, spin with the best!!!
The bearings themselves are perfect, the problem was the factory packaging for the rear wheel bearings actually contained the front wheel bearings, and the front wheel bearing factory packaging contained the rear. Good thing I ordered both.
I purchased a set of rear wheel bearings for my XR 400R. The originals were not sealed on the inside and were fed a supply of grease from the hub. The replacements were sealed on both sides, which is not a direct replacement. I used a box knife and easily popped a seal off of the side of each bearing and installed them. They should function like the originals now.
I have this part on a Honda 400ex and they work great and are priced well
Fit great, work great, cost less, and last just as long as OEM.
Was very easy to order and it arrived fast! Great service!
Bearings fit well and look like quality parts.
2 ball bearing(s).