- Write a Review
- 1 Question
- Sizing Chart
The RP60 represents the proposal of the AGV range dedicated to vintage style. Reflecting its tradition for unmistakable style that its riders (a perfect example being Renzo Pasolini) have taken on the racetrack in the past, AGV updates the characteristics to create a product which is sure to interest those in search of a helmet with the pure spirit of motorcycling.
The design of the RP60 is absolutely faithful to those used in the '50s and '60s, characterized by a clean, rounded shell, on which there are three press studs in the front area and a ring to hold the goggles on the back. Edges and coverage of polystyrene in faux leather accentuate the vintage effect and further enhance the product.
- ACF (Advanced Composite Fiber) fiberglass shell.
- One shell size.
- Dry-Comfort with sanitizing treatment fabrics.
- Removable and washable internal padding.
- Double-D fastening system.
- Weight: 960 grams ( 50 grams).
- Transparent tinted peak included.
- DOT certified.