This helmet is a good cheap helmet, it didn't have good padding, but it cool, and I think it's worth the price
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
AFX North America Inc. is a family-owned and operated manufacturer of motorcycle, ATV, scooter and snowmobile helmets. Established in 1996, the Cerritos (CA, USA) and London (ON, Canada) based company has enjoyed exceptional growth and currently stands as one of the top helmet suppliers for the North American market.
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy.
- A flip-up, flush-fit, quick-release, single-turn screw face shield with side covers.
- The shield itself is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV rays.
- There are several tinted shields available for this model (sold separately).
- Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or goggle use.
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon, all of which are removable and washable.
- Nine points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents.
- Retention system is quick-release with sewn-on ECE logo.
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers.
- A clear coat finish to protect paint and graphics.
- Weight: 1.59 kg or 3.5 pounds (Large).
- This helmet model meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Note: FX-39DS big head sizing 3XL / 4XL is DOT approved ONLY.
the helmet is very secure and lugurious once you get your head into it. It doesnt igzactly just slide on like most helmets. quck release strap very nice
There have been no questions asked about the AFX FX-39 Strike Helmet.