This helmet is a good cheap helmet, it didn't have good padding, but it cool, and I think it's worth the price
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
AFX North America Inc. is a family-owned and operated manufacturer of motorcycle, ATV, scooter and snowmobile helmets. Established in 1996, the Cerritos (CA, USA) and London (ON, Canada) based company has enjoyed exceptional growth and currently stands as one of the top helmet suppliers for the North American market.
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy.
- A flip-up, flush-fit, quick-release, single-turn screw face shield with side covers.
- The shield itself is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV rays.
- There are several tinted shields available for this model (sold separately).
- Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or goggle use.
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon, all of which are removable and washable.
- Nine points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents.
- Retention system is quick-release with sewn-on ECE logo.
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers.
- A clear coat finish to protect paint and graphics.
- Weight: 1.59 kg or 3.5 pounds (Large).
- This helmet model meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Note: FX-39DS big head sizing 3XL / 4XL is DOT approved ONLY.
the helmet is very secure and lugurious once you get your head into it. It doesnt igzactly just slide on like most helmets. quck release strap very nice
There have been no questions asked about the AFX FX-39 Strike Helmet.
|Size||Head Circumference||Hat Size|
|X-Small||21 1/4" - 21 5/8" (54 - 55 cm)||6 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|Small||22" - 22 7/16" (56 - 57 cm)||7 - 7 1/8|
|Medium||22 13/16" - 23 1/4" (58 - 59 cm)||7 1/4 - 7 3/8|
|Large||23 5/8" - 24" (60 - 61 cm)||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
|X-Large||24 3/8" - 24 13/16" (62 - 63 cm)||7 3/4 - 7 7/8|
|2X-Large||25 3/16" - 25 5/8" (64 - 65 cm)||8 - 8 1/8|
|3X-Large||26" - 26 3/8â€� (66 - 67 cm)||8 1/4 - 8 3/8|
|4X-Large||26 3/4" - 27 1/8" (68 - 69 cm)||8 1/2 - 8 5/8|
|Size||Head Circumference||Hat Size|
|Small||20 7/8" - 21 1/4" (53 - 54 cm)||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|Medium||21 1/4" - 22 5/8" (54 - 55 cm)||6 3/4 - 6 7/8|
|Large||21 5/8" - 22" (55 - 56 cm)||6 7/8 - 7|
1. Measure your head size. To do this, pass a tape measure horizontally around your head at a height of about one inch above your eye brows. When done properly, you will have measured the largest part of your head.
2. Check your measurement with the helmet sizing chart and select the closest size. As the helmet may not always meet your head size exactly, and your head measurement may fall between two sizes, first try the smaller size.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR HELMET
1. Expand the helmet opening by pulling outwards on each chinstrap, and slide your head into the helmet. If you are unfamiliar with helmets you may be reluctant to pull the helmet down, as it may feel too tight. Even if the helmet is difficult to put on, please use the smallest helmet possible. The helmet should feel snug. If the helmet is not tight, it is too big for you. New helmets will break in and loosen slightly over time.
2. Once the helmet is on:
- Check that the helmet inner lining fits snugly all around your head.
- Check that the top pad presses on the top of your head.
- Check that the cheek pads press up against your cheeks. When you open and close your mouth, you should drag your teeth along the inside of your cheeks.
- Check to make sure that you cannot easily slide your finger into the helmet along the side of your temple.
- Hold the helmet with one hand on each side. Without moving your head, try to move the helmet up and down, and side to side. You should feel the skin of your head and face being pulled as you try to move the helmet. If you can move the helmet around easily, it is too big. Try a smaller size. Please note that during this check, the chinstraps should be properly fastened.