AFX FX-200 Helmet
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
AFX North America Inc. is a family-owned and operated manufacturer of motorcycle, ATV, scooter and snowmobile helmets. Established in 1996, the Cerritos (CA, USA) and London (ON, Canada) based company has enjoyed exceptional growth and currently stands as one of the top helmet suppliers for the North American market.
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using advanced fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) for light weight and strength.
- Slimline removable visor.
- Includes removable ear cover kit and instructions for use.
- Helmet liner made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon.
- Patented dual inner lens design, smoke for daytime use and clear for nighttime use, no need to change shields or ride without eye protection!
- Comes with deluxe cloth carrying bag.
- A clear coat finish to protect paint and graphics.
- Weight: 1 kg or 2.2 pounds (Large).
- This helmet model meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
There have been no questions asked about the AFX FX-200 Helmet.