Woodcraft Right Side Rearset Replacement Peg
- Write a Review
- 1 Question
These replacement pegs are designed to work with Woodcraft rearsets. They are sold individually and come with a mounting bolt. These are a good idea to have in your toolbox as spares, as the most common scenario in a crash with Woodcraft rearsets is that the peg gets ground down and the bracket can be re-used. This peg features a breakaway design, designed to break off in a crash, saving the rearset bracket while still leaving enough peg to finish the race or ride back to the pits. The high-grip knurl gives supreme feedback and some of the best traction available today. Woodcraft footpegs feature a raised lip at the end for optimum grip, especially in the rain.
- This race use, breakaway solid-mount peg will work on Woodcraft rearsets.
- Knurled surface for superior grip.
- Keep a spare one in your toolbox - just in case.
- Comes with mounting bolt.
- Sold individually.
- Note: Fits Right side ONLY.