HMF Clamp Mount Swamp Series XL Slip-On Exhaust
- Write a Review
- 2 Questions
The Swamp XL Series sets a whole new standard for the horsepower, sound, and durability an exhaust adds to a machine. The 304 Stainless Steel, 5" diameter shell gives the exhaust more internal volume producing insane horse power gains. The inlet is TIG welded shut for a completely water tight seal in conjunction with the snorkel kit. The Swamp XL Series with an unrestricted core that will make your machine louder than ever.
- Designed for mud riding and aggressive trail riding.
- Stainless steel canister that is sealed with a watertight TIG welded inlet.
- Mechanical core for high power and near stock sound.
- Optional snorkel kit lets you go fender deep.
- Quiet core insert makes it even quieter for hunting and state parks.
- Stainless steel brushed finish.
- Stainless steel polished end cap.
- Includes installation instructions.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Sound: Full out, unrestricted sound levels with the Swamp XL.
Equal Power: The Swamp XL Series distributes power evenly throughout the entire RPM range.