Easy instal and looks great
Maier Vented Hood - Honda
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Question
Strength and flexibility are combined in these parts from Maier by their use of 3/16"-thick, high-density polypropylene. The harder you use these parts, the more you'll be amazed.
- Maier bodywork is made of tough, vacuum-formed high-density polypropylene, a process which offers high quality products with the strength to endure the extreme conditions they encounter.
- Using advanced CNC machining, each piece is built to O.E.M. specifications to ensure an exact fit, and uses stock hardware.
- Maier plastics are UV-stabilized, resistant to chemicals and available in a wide array of colors and films.
- Industry-exclusive limited one-year warranty.
- Note: Requires removal of the stock headlight.
very well made and extremely easy install literally took 5 minutes.gives quad a aggressive look for alot less money than the competion would definately recommend
i bought this hood cause it looked cool and it said it would be easy to install. It supposedly mounts exactly where the stock hood did. Well it doesnt. I finally got it on only to realize i cant put my headlight back on. That would have been nice to know before i bought it.
This is a good choice to have, they look awesome on your bike! What I think, this gives you alot more air flow, you wouldn't think it would but, it really does, just remember engine first, take care of your engine.