For the price it seems a bit on the expensive side, but then again what wood craft part isnt? It's unfortunately gone through testing already, but it held up great, saved the engine cover! On my 06 gsxr 750 all you had to do was replace 3 bolts (they included allen bolts). The skid plate bolts on from the opposite side.
Woodcraft Clutch Cover Protector
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Woodcraft's two-piece engine covers are designed to keep your bike oil-tight in the event of a crash as well as to give your bike a custom look that will make you stand out from the crowd. All of Woodcraft's covers are 100% CNC-machined from 6061 billet aluminum to give you both great looks and exceptional strength. The patented replaceable stainless steel or aluminum skid plate adds wear resistance in the most vulnerable area and can keep your cover both functional and looking good through multiple crashes. The plate is internally bolted and O-ring sealed so that you don't have to worry about trying to remove bolts with the heads ground off should it be damaged.
- Comes with the trademark Woodcraft removable stainless steel skid pad; other materials and colors sold separately.
- Adhered rubber pad added inside to provide a cushion between the protector and the stock cover.
- All gaskets and a spacer included (if necessary).
- All mounting hardware included.
- Note: This is an engine cover protector. It bolts over the top of the large clutch cover and protects it in its most vulnerable area.
There have been no questions asked about the Woodcraft Clutch Cover Protector.