well overall im happy with the brake lever it grips my boots well and is light weight. the only problem i had was that the lever didnt have a mount for the return spring and brake light switch. made it kind of a pain in the butt to figure out something for that. over all happy tho
Woodcraft 3-Piece Brake Pedal
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
The Woodcraft three-piece brake pedal features a hard anodized / Teflon-coated pivot for smooth, long lasting operation. The pivot is extremely tough and will rarely break in the event of a crash. The main replacement shaft and lever tip are both individually replaceable and are far less expensive than an O.E.M. pedal. This trademark Woodcraft piece is not only economical, but is also very easy to replace - saving time during a quick repair.
- Made from tough aircraft-grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Stronger than most O.E.M. pedals.
- The three-piece design allows you to replace the tip or main shaft separately.
- Goes perfectly with Woodcraft rearsets.
- Notes: May fit some O.E.M. brackets, but does not have provisions for pedal return springs or brake light switch. Images are for display only, item may vary according to fitment.
Bought this to try and replace a broken OEM brake pedal, THIS DOES NOT WORK. There is no way to connect the return spring from the bike to the pedal. Motosport was very friendly with their customer service though and I was able to return it without hassle, Great customer service! I was told that this pedal is for racing bikes? ( not sure ) But it does not work OEM.
There have been no questions asked about the Woodcraft 3-Piece Brake Pedal.