Cobra FI2000R Digital Fuel Processor
- Write a Review
- 2 Questions
Please double check your selection prior to placing your order, as this item is NOT eligible for return. Please see our full list of return restrictions.
Nearly every fuel-injected motorcycle can benefit from the installation of the Fi2000R. Better throttle response, no backfiring, and smoother cruising are just a few of the areas improved by the Fi2000. When your engine has the proper air/fuel ratio metered to it, it can perform to its potential, run cooler and be a much more satisfying ride. Cobra's Fi2000 comes preset for your specific model. It is also set for your bike equipped with an aftermarket exhaust system. This setting will enhance the performance of the entirely stock bike as well. If you add a high-flow air filter system, you can quickly adjust your particular model because each comes with detailed instructions for making fine tuning adjustments.
- Takes the worry out of tuning your fuel-injected cruiser.
- The Fi2000 increases horsepower and torque by optimizing stock lean air/fuel ratios (helps cool the engine temperature as well).
- Improves rideability by smoothing out the powerband and giving the bike more throttle response.
- Corrects lean air/fuel mixture problems; eliminates overheating, hesitation on acceleration or an uneven cruising RPM.
- Think of third tuning pot as an electronic main jet while thinking of the entire Fi2000R as a digital jet kit.
- Full range of fuel adjustment (0 - 10 settings) across all RPM ranges.
- Three easily identifiable lights:
- Green - Fi2000R is adding more fuel to the air/fuel ratio approximately 14:1.
- Green and yellow lights - These lights will be on in unison when throttle is open more quickly and air/fuel mixture is approximately 12.5:1.
- Red - Light comes on and stays on as long as the Fi2000R follows the fuel curve while adjusting to approximately 12.8:1 air/fuel ratio, which is where the engine will produce its best full-throttle power.
- No confusing computer downloads to install.
- Pre-configured from the factory for your bike and model, but easy to adjust should your specific application need it.
- More advanced tuning for modified bikes.
- Waterproof circuit board.
- Plug and ride with O.E.M. connectors.
- Step-by-step instructions.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Notes: Standard models not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California. California-specific models exempt per C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-633-1.