Dynojet Power Commander 5 With Ignition Adjustment
- Write a Review
- 1 Question
Please double check your selection prior to placing your order, as this item is NOT eligible for return. Please see our full list of return restrictions.
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. It is compatible with 2009 and newer bike models. On select models, gain control over fuel delivery AND timing with the new Power Commander V with fuel and ignition control. The best of both worlds, now you can realize all the benefits of the Power Commander V and the Ignition Module 5 wrapped in a single enclosure. This Power Commander V is available for select twin cylinder engines. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
- Reduced size from PCIII USB (less than half of the size of PCIII).
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming).
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included).
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed).
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature).
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes.
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIII USB).
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges).
- Retains all of the standard Power Commander V fuel control features.
- Allows +/- 20 degrees of timing adjustment.
- Map switch input: Change maps on the fly.
- Adjust timing per cylinder.
- Raise your Rev Limit (only available on select models).
- Built in launch limiter.
- Fuel and ignition adjustment.