This is the xc style front NOT I repeat NOT the mx/tt style. Has the full fender on it. Motosport people, you should note that in the description. My own fault for not checking. Oh well
Maier Racing Front Fender - Honda
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
Strength and flexibility are combined in these parts from Maier by their use of 3/16"-thick, high-density polypropylene. The harder you use these fenders, the more you'll be amazed. Fenders are designed to fit each model exactly and have all the benefits of "replica" fenders using stock mounting hardware.
- Maier bodywork is made of tough, vacuum-formed high-density polypropylene, a process which offers high quality products with the strength to endure the extreme conditions they encounter.
- Using advanced CNC machining, each piece is built to O.E.M. specifications to ensure an exact fit, and uses stock hardware.
- Maier plastics are UV-stabilized, resistant to chemicals and available in a wide array of colors and films.
- Industry-exclusive limited one-year warranty.
- Note: Must be used with Maier Race Radiator Scoops.